Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Alcatraz 100 Word Challenge

Alcatraz 100 Word Challenge



Vocab Brainstorm:
Fearful, frightened, lonely, isolated,




Waking up on the rock hard bed and thinking of  a way out, of this ugly room. With nothing on the bench, no clothes and just this rusty stink. Standing up on the metal floor and sitting back down. I say to myself “I’m just going to do this all day”. I still haven't thought of my plan yet. “WHAT AM I GONNA DOOO!” Yelling to myself. Why why did I have to kill him like that. I just had one good idea. I’m going to try and ask one of the officers if I could have a pencil. UNTIL...

2 comments:

  1. You have portrayed the loneliness and disappointment of being in jail is like. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story Sharlena

    Thanks Rosa

    ReplyDelete